SIGMA SV SERVO CAPPING HEAD
The SIGMA SV capping head is driven by a servomotor.
- Possibility of closing caps of different shapes, asymmetrical, oval, square, round…
- SIGMA SV head assembly with rigid cone, gripper, cones of different shapes, cones for pumps, caps with dip tube…
- Centralised torque settings from the switchboard touch screen.
- Closing torque control and adjustment from the HMI screen.
- Configuration of the tightening torque parameters from the HMI screen.
- Pressure or threading configuration from the HMI screen.
- DATA STORE: monitoring of all closing parameter values.